Senior Project Manager – Legal / IPO
Plena Global Holdings Inc. is a medical cannabis production company meeting the soaring demands of a rapidly expanding global marketplace with cGMP grade medical cannabis products and assets.
Based in Victoria, Canada, the Plena team has broad experience in the industry and brings together some of the world’s top cannabis horticulturists, extraction specialists, and medical leaders.
With expansive farmland assets across South America, Europe, Asia and Africa dedicated to growth, Plena has a focus on large-scale production of high-grade medical cannabis products for use worldwide.
We are experiencing a period of exciting and significant growth and are looking to add to our team of talented, independent, collegial and achievement-oriented people. As
Our senior project managers are strong communicators, flexible in approach and innovative in leadership and motivation of global teams of experts in their respective fields. Above all, Plena demands a commitment to deliver value early and often, from all of our business projects, partnerships, and strategic initiatives.
- Experience leading teams in a legal and financial environment, with an understanding of contracts, underwriting, and the initial public offering process.
- Identifying the business value of project outcomes and aligning teams to maximize productivity in challenging environments.
- Responsible for clearly aligning project activity to Plena’s strategic objectives for all acquisitions, partnerships and joint ventures.
- Liaise with all relevant stakeholders to build out robust project plans to drive the entire lifecycle of both strategic and operational projects.
- Accountable for the timely completion of project deliverables to planned milestones and budgets.
- Coordinate all necessary resources to maximize team productivity
- Be solutions-oriented to resolve any and all issues which may impact the successful (and timely) completion of integrations projects.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors as needed.
- Develop and implement effective reporting to keep project stakeholders, and senior management informed on key project metrics, issues, and risk mitigation.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong ethical compass in all business decision-making and interpersonal relationships.
- Motivated by a rapid business tempo and a desire to build a strong international company with a pristine reputation.
- Ability to work strategically and operationally, as the situation requires.
- Demonstrated creativity and innovation in achieving business objectives.
- Experience managing multiple projects involving multi-disciplinary teams operating in a fast-paced, innovation-driven environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, in English with additional languages offering a significant benefit to Plena.
- Awareness and respect for cultural differences and working environments around the globe.
- Knowledge of the emerging cannabis industry is considered an asset.
- Fluency in Spanish or other languages is considered an asset.
Education and Experience:
- 2+ years experience in a project management role/capacity and understanding of Initial Public Offering (IPO).
- Legal background is a strong asset.
- PMP designation or equivalent certification is considered an asset.
- Experience with M&A integrations is considered an asset.
- Experience in change management.
- Experience in project management.
Interested in this opportunity? Please forward your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Plena Global Holdings Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity within our company. We welcome all applications from qualified individuals and thank all applicants in advance for showing an interest in this opportunity. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.