Business Analyst and Communications
Plena Global Holdings Inc. is a medical cannabis production company meeting the soaring demands of a rapidly expanding global marketplace with cGMP grade medical cannabis products and assets.
Based in Victoria, Canada, the Plena Global team has broad experience in the industry and brings together some of the world’s top cannabis horticulturists, extraction specialists, and medical leaders.
With expansive farmland assets and partners across South America, Europe, Asia and Africa dedicated to
We are experiencing a period of exciting and significant growth and are looking to add to our team of talented, independent, collegial and achievement-oriented people.
Plena Global currently has an opportunity for a Business Analyst in our Toronto, ON office.
- Work with senior stakeholders to define high-level business requirements, financial models and prepare business cases
- Translate business requirements into comprehensive, complete and accurate functional and technical specifications
- Define and recommend solutions to meet business goals
- Collect, assess and transmit the business requirements for projects into specifications
- Analyze documents and reports, and provide summary reports to internal and external stakeholders
- Obtain and generate documentation to facilitate stakeholder assessment of business needs, partnerships as well as other projects
- Conduct internal and external research as requested; produce summary reports to internal and external stakeholders
- Provide day-to-day analysis of change requests to ensure agreed deadlines are met
- Work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to identify gaps/opportunities for process improvements, analyze issues, propose and evaluate options
- Interact with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and external vendors to elaborate business requirements
- Other duties as required
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Management, Law or other advanced academic degrees preferred
- Minimum of 2 years work experience as a business or financial analyst
- Proficiency in PC-based applications
- Fluency in Spanish is a strong asset
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel & PowerPoint)
- Experience in implementation of new ERP systems is an asset
- Must be detail-oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills within a team environment
- High-degree of professionalism and tact
- The ability to work on numerous projects simultaneously and adhere to strict timelines
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
Interested in this opportunity? Please forward your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Plena Global Holdings Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity within our company. We welcome all applications from qualified individuals and thank all applicants in advance for showing an interest in this opportunity. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.