Plena Global Holdings Inc. is a medical cannabis production company meeting the soaring demands of a rapidly expanding global marketplace with cGMP grade medical cannabis products and assets.
Based in Victoria, Canada, the Plena team has broad experience in the industry and brings together some of the world’s top cannabis horticulturists, extraction specialists, and medical leaders.
With expansive farmland assets across South America, Europe, Asia and Africa dedicated to growth, Plena has a focus on large-scale production of high-grade medical cannabis products for use worldwide.
We are experiencing a period of exciting and significant growth and are looking to add to our team of talented, independent, collegial and achievement-oriented people.
As an Associate Lawyer for Plena, you bring:
Qualifications and attributes:
- 2-5 years of commercial and/or corporate law experience from a reputable Canadian law firm
- Consistent employment history
- Team player
- Canadian qualified (other jurisdictions considered)
As a member of the Plena team, we offer the following:
- Competitive base salary
- Lucrative bonus structure
- Excellent family benefits, including additional health and wellness perks
- Additional educational incentives
- Quality work on strategic files
- Cross-border work
Interested in this opportunity? Please forward your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Plena Global Holdings Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity within our company. We welcome all applications from qualified individuals and thank all applicants in advance for showing an interest in this opportunity. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.